Cambodia Entry Regulations
Cambodia has lifted travel restrictions for foreign travelers to enter the country. Cambodia has abolished the requirement of presenting a negative RT-PCR test result of COVID-19 before arrival, taking a COVID-19 rapid test upon arrival, and quarantine upon arrival for fully vaccinated individuals. Furthermore, foreigners do not have to show vaccine certificates or health declarations upon arrival at land, sea, and air entrances starting October 3, 2022. However, there are remote temperature checkers and officials at border gates to assist with COVID-19 symptons monitoring.
In terms of obtaining visas for entrance, the issuance of Cambodia visas on arrival is resumed for international travelers by air, land, and sea. Travelers can also apply for an e-visa online. The latest updates are available at the Kingdom of Cambodia Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation. If you're looking for Cambodia travel inspirations, make sure to check out our blogs and tour offers.
List of the documents required to travel to Cambodia:
- Valid Passport
- E-Visa or Visa on Arrival, depending on your nationality
- Check current visa requirements and apply for an e-visa
- Check if your passport is valid for travel
- Monitor your health and get tested if you develop COVID-19 symptoms during your stay.
- Enjoy your stay in Cambodia