Singapore Entry Regulations
Share This Article
Get ready to explore the colorful city-state of Singapore like never before! All COVID-19 measures have been lifted for international arrivals, so you can now experience the Lion City with ease. Simply fill the Singapore Arrival Card up to 3 days before arrival, and you're good to go. While Yellow Fever requirements are still in place for travelers from at-risk countries, that shouldn't stop you from discovering all that Singapore has to offer. For further information on this condition, please click here.
With COVID-19 restrictions lifted, the adventure and exploration of Singapore await! Browse our exciting Singapore tours to plan your perfect itinerary, and dive into our informative blog articles to learn about the rich culture, crave-worthy cuisine, and fascinating history of this dynamic destination. Join us in rediscovering the Lion City - your unforgettable adventure awaits!
Step 1: Proof of Vaccinations
- Travelers who have a travel history to regions with Yellow Fever Risk must obtain a Yellow Fever vaccination certificate
Step 2: Pre-departure
- Apply for a Visa if you hold a passport or travel documents issued by visa-required countries/regions
- Fill SG Arrival Card 3 days before arrival. The SG arrival card (SGAC) is a simple and free of charge arrival declaration of your health and travel details.
- Check if your passport is valid for traveling
Step 3: Immigration Clearance in Singapore
- For foreign visitors, an e-Pass (i.e. Visit Pass) stating the period of stay granted will be issued via the email address indicated in SGAC. Passports will no longer be stamped