Thailand Entry Regulations 2023
Thailand continues to maintain the fully open status to international visitors in 2023.
From 1 October 2022, travelers are no longer subject to presenting COVID-19 related documents (such as vaccine certificates or COVID-19 test results) at arrival in Thailand. There is no quarantine required from the Thai goverment. Furthermore, there is no need for travelers to download or install any mobile applications. Please note that travelers must check travel regulations from their airlines in case of transit in another country before arriving in Thailand.
To find out the countries/territories that may enter Thailand under the Visa Exemption program, click here. Also don't forget to check out our guide on the best time to visit Thailand and our Thailand itineraries.
List of the documents required to travel to Thailand:
- Thai visa (if required, check Visa Exemption Program details)
- A valid passport
- Travel insurance is not required but highly recommended
Step 1: Application
- Check current visa requirements and apply for an e-visa
- Check if your passport is valid for travel
Step 2: Pre-departure
- Check with your airline travel regulations before departing
Step 3: Check-In
- Present documents required on check-in by the officials at the airport
Step 4: On Arrival
- Comply with the provisions of the health protocol set by the Government and present documents required on arrival by the officials at the airport
Step 5: Stay in Thailand
- Monitor your health and enjoy your stay in Thailand!