A perfect destination for your wonderful Asian holidays, adventures, relax and… motivation!
The Indochina is a region famous for its astonishing, tropical landscapes – not only in paradise resorts, but also in mountainous regions as well as its intriguing cities.
All with an interesting mix of cultures and ethnicities, relics of the ancient times and unique cuisine. MAKEYOURASIA.COM will proudly guide you through this part of the world and welcome you to our country – where our headquarters is located (Ho Chi Minh City).
Vietnam is a diverse country and thanks to that – a unique travel destination. On one hand, you can catch a glimpse of the local farmers’ everyday lives in the idyllic rural areas, on the other – immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of the country’s cities, where tradition goes hand in hand with modernity.
From the North, where juicy green rice paddies stretch to the horizon, dotted here and there with the farmers’ conical hats, through the Center, with its imperial relics and sandy beaches, to the South, where the life is focused around the waters of the great Mekong River – Vietnam is full of incredible spots and stories.
Vietnamese beaches are considered one of the best and most interesting in South-East Asia. The aromatic, savory, local cuisine, famous for its diversity and richness is also a highlight and guarantees that every single visitor will find a dish they will surely remember.
A friendly nation
Vietnam is often mentioned as one of the friendliest countries in the world, i.e. by InterNations. The Vietnamese are very open and welcoming, as well as hospitable towards the foreign visitors. This is also noticeable in the level of services – waiters, hotel managers and other specialists organize and run various attractions, events and meetings with honest smiles and at a top level, always caring about customer satisfaction.
Thanks to its location in the center of South-East Asia, Vietnam has many good airway connections to most of European and Asian countries, not only from Hanoi, but Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang as well. The number of connections to the Americas and Australia is also increasing.
Social and environmental responsibility
Vietnam is introducing an increasing number of social and environmental projects. The rapidly developing tourism sector is also ready for a sustainable approach. We proudly participate in this movement and cooperate with local communities, protecting the environment, heritage and local culture.
Plan your journey with MAKEYOURASIA.COM
Contact our team of local experts to learn about our offers and detailed itineraries, plan an event, get the most accurate information about South-East Asian destinations or simply discuss your plans and ideas. Thanks to our diverse knowledge about the most interesting places, hotels and possibilities in Vietnam, we are ready to prepare for you a professional, priceworthy, custom-tailored offer.
Our Vietnamese highlights:
- Cruise through the breathtaking Ha Long Bay on board of a 3, 4 or 5-star cruise ship.
- Dine with style at an elegant restaurant, located in a cave overlooking the Ha Long Bay.
- Trek through the mountains, surrounding Sapa and visit our friends from ethnic minorities.
- Exciting boat trip through Trang An grottoes system.
- Unforgettable “Day in Hanoi” – our handcrafted program, featuring culture, relax and local cuisine.
- Military atmosphere of Cu Chi Tunnels, together with guerillas’ snacks.
- Crazy nighttime ride through the alleyways of the City That Never Sleeps – Saigon.
- Preparing a true, traditional, Vietnamese meal from handpicked products in Cu Chi or Hoi An.
- Cruise through Mekong Delta canals and rivers, tasting local dishes and tropical fruits.