Explore the Exotic Wonders of Cebu
Uncover the Hidden Gem of the Philippines!
Trip TypePrivately organized for group of more than 2 guests
To be determined
Each trip is priced individually - trips differ in the number of people, selected hotels, and attractions
Cebu, located in the Visayas region of the Philippines and at the center of the country's archipelago, is a great starting point for exploring the Philippines.
The city and its islands province offer a unique blend of stunning natural scenery, pristine beaches with crystal clear waters, as well as vibrant urban attractions, including fascinating cultural and historical sites. This winning combination makes it a premier tourist destination, where visitors can enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Transfer from/to your hotel within Cebu
- Meals included in the program
- Entrance tickets to the listed attractions
- Internal transfers by air-conditioned vehicles
- English-speaking guides and local guides
What's not included
- Transportation fee/flight tickets to Cebu
- Visa to the Phillippines
- Private travel insurance
- Personal expenses and tips
- Explore the fascinating history of Ferdinand Magellan's expedition and meet with the Lapu-Lapu chief!
- Stop by the majestic Magellan's Cross to the breathtaking Sirao Flower Garden
- Take a tour of the colonial city of Cebu and the island of Lapu-Lapu
- Uncover the unique culinary delights of the Philippines! Dine on a tantalizing range of local dishes
- Try your canyoning skills and go trekking through the Philippine jungle – an experience you won’t forget.
- Being well-connected by both air and ferry services, Cebu allows you to easily travel to other popular destinations such as Bohol or Palawan.
Our first obligatory element of the program is a full-day tour of the historical places of the city of Cebu. On this day you will be taken on an educational journey through the history of the Philippine colonization and the fateful story of Ferdinand Magellan's expedition. You will have the chance to witness the historic cross he brought back in the 15th century, and the revered statue of the Christ Child, the most important Catholic relic in the Philippines. You will also visit the Lapu-Lapu Monument and discover the legend of this legendary chieftain. After a delectable dinner of local specialties, you will be led on an evening tour of the bustling city - alive with vibrant colors, tantalizing flavors and plenty of attractions.
*Accommodation in Cebu is arranged individually: it can be (for a shorter stay) a modern hotel in the city center or (if you want to spend a little more time on the island) a resort located on a paradise beach.
Next stop, a thrilling trip along the tropical river of Cebu and taking in breathtaking canyons and ending with a splash at the magnificent Kawasan Waterfall!
Our experienced guides are here to ensure your safety, so you can enjoy the beauty of the island in the safest way possible. What's more, if you're looking for a real challenge, you can join us on a trek to the top of Mount Osmena. With us as your guide, you can explore the incredible landscape of Cebu and reach new heights in your active leisure pursuits.
Cebu Island is the perfect starting point for your journey to the Philippines. From Cebu, you can easily access the beautiful island of Bohol, just a 2-hour ferry ride away. Enjoy the tranquil beaches, lush forests, and unique wildlife Bohol has to offer. Or, if you're looking to explore even more of the Philippines, why not take a short flight to Palawan Island and discover its captivating scenery and culture? As said previously, Cebu is the perfect place to kick off your exploration of the country.