Palawan - holidays on paradise island
Palawan - holidays on paradise island
Dive into the crystal-clear waters and get lost on this tropical heaven-on-earth
Private tour - minimum 2 guests.
To be determined
Each trip is priced individually - trips differ in the number of people, selected hotels, and attractions
Blessed with immaculate nature and landscapes, Palawan is consistently ranked as the best island in the world. From the flawless stretch of white sands, stunning blue water, untamed underground rivers, to grand limestone cliffs, we are not exaggerating when we say Palawan truly is a tropical paradise for nature enthusiasts. Not to mention, thanks to the advantegous location, the island is seldomly affected by typhoons or storms. So, why not treat yourself to a trip of a lifetime and come with us to Puerto Princesa , El Nido or Port Barton?
- Meals mentioned in the program
- Entrance tickets to the listed attractions
- Transfers & internal flights
- Local, English-speaking guides
- Sightseeing activities according to the program
What's not included
- Flights to & from the Philippines
- Private insurance
- Tips & personal expenses
- Other services not indicated to the program
- See one of the wonders of the natural world - the underground river in Puerto Princesa
- Learn about the culture, cuisine and customs of the people of Palawan Island
- Take a dip in one of the most beautiful beaches in the world - Nacpan Beach
- Relax and enjoy a blissful time in a resort on a small island
- Kayak among the rocks and beaches of the El Nido area
- Go diving with us around Tubbataha Reef
- Explore the surrounding area with an island hopping tour
You cannot visit Palawan and not stop by the city of Puerto Princesa. This is the capital island of the island and there are direct flights from Manila.
Home to one of wonders of nature – The Underground River, Puerto Princesa
Puerto Princesa is a bustling yet cozy city where you can stumble upon various interesting artisanal stores and local diners featuring delicious seafood. Besides the town’s uplifting and hospitable atmosphere, the town is also home of the distinguished Underground River. This impressive subterranean river will have your jaw dropped with its remarkable lime karst formations and majestic cave systems. Don’t miss out the chance to observe this unmatched beauty in person with a captivating boat ride.
The iconic town of El Nido is truly a paradise for nature lovers as the natural scenery along with marine life diversity of the island is simply unmatched. Located in the northern part of Palawan, this is the perfect location for admiring the pristine beaches and bays where you can snorkel to observe abundant underwater creatures. To fully discover the secrets of the rock formations and various islands of the bay, you need to spend at least 2-3 days here.
If you're still intrigued with the beaches and want to explore more (which is understandable, it's Palawan!), we can always organize an island-hopping trip for you. Enjoy nature to the fullest with kayak rides through hidden lagoons or snorkel up close and personal with the incredible Palawan marine life.
In Palawan, it is time for your relaxing seaside getaway on one of many destinations, especially selected for you:
- Considered one of the most beautiful in the world, the Nacpan beach is widely known for its pristine white sand dotted with romantic, leaning palm trees. The azure and peaceful water will wash away all your stress and worries, creating space for the ultimate indulgent.
- The second option that we offer is the private islands on one of the resorts we have selected for your journey. We will drop you off by boat from El Nido itself so you can freely explore the picturesque coastline.
Palawan is a also a heaven for diving! The vicinity of Tubbataha National Park is one of the most gorgeous locations in the Philippines and even one of the best diving sites of the world. We will organize a diving program for each trip individually and it usually lasts around 5-7 days.