Discover the magic of Sapa in 3 days
A tranquil retreat to the majestic mountain peaks
Privately organized for minimum 2 guests
Each trip is priced individually - trips differ in the number of people, selected hotels, and attractions
Lying at an altitude of 1500-1650m above sea level in the northwest of Vietnam and nestled in the lush hills of Hoang Lien National Park, Sapa is a picturesque tourist destination full of breathtaking views & colorful cultures. Immerse yourself in the warmth and hospitality of the H'Mong, Red Dao, Tay, and Giay people and explore their unique customs and cuisine.
Visiting Sapa can be a single trip or part of a larger program of exploring Vietnam and all of Asia. Contact us today to start planning!
- Transfer from/to your hotel in Hanoi
- Meals included in the program
- Entrance tickets to the listed attractions
- Internal transfers by air-conditioned vehicles
- English-speaking local guides
- Accommodation: 1 night at a 3-star hotel in Sapa and 1 night at our local guide's homestay in Ta Phin.
What's not included
- Flight tickets to and from Vietnam
- Visa to Vietnam
- Private travel insurance
- Tips for services
- Other expenses not mentioned in the program
- Visit the beautiful mountainous region of Sapa and admire the wonderful landscapes of rice terraces and orchid farms
- Spend a night at home of our friend from Red Dao tribe and feast with the hosts
- Relax in a healing Red Dao herbal bath
- Take a trek through breathtaking scenery - lush bamboo groves, terraced rice fields, and friendly locals waving and smiling
- Connect with nature, surrounded by the beautiful scenery, feeling the sun on your face, and breathing in the fresh mountain air
- Taste the unique flavors of traditional ethnic dishes: take part in a shared meal from a common flat basket, taste the fresh ingredients & let your senses be blown away
Leaving Hanoi in the morning, take a VIP bus to the mountainous region of Sapa. The 300 km distance will take you around five hours, during which you will observe the scenery changing from urban to rural, and then to mountainous. You will see beautiful mountains, rice fields, and local villages.
Upon arriving, you will check into the hotel and have some free time to relax and explore the town. We highly recommend trying the grilled dishes and local alcohol at the night market.
On the second day, our Red Dao guide will come to your hotel and take you on a 12km trek through the mountains, valleys, and local homesteads. You will enjoy a very local lunch at Ma Tra village, and then continue the trek to our local Red Zao guide's home in Ta Phin village.
After reaching the homestay, unwind during a herbal bath spa, prepared using the traditional Red Zao recipe to help rejuvenate your body and mind. Soak in the soothing warmth of the hot water, and experience the ultimate relaxation that will leave you feeling refreshed.
Witness the scenes from everyday village life - how the locals spend their leisure time, what music they listen to, and what the local school looks like.
To end this wonderful day, we will enjoy a real ethnic feast with our hosts and their relatives and stay overnight at our guide's house.
After a delicious breakfast prepared by our hosts, we will embark on a walking tour around the area, visiting the homes of local craftsmen (we will check for their availability upon arrival). We will then return to Ta Phin village for a delicious lunch before heading back to Sapa town, where we will visit the local market and check out the amazing handicrafts.
Finally, we will return to Hanoi in comfort and style via an air-conditioned VIP bus or sleeper bus (note: the VIP bus will drop you directly at your hotel in Hanoi Old Town, while the sleeper coach will drop you off at the coach company's office in Hanoi Old Town, from where you'll have to make your own way to your hotel).
If you wish to witness even more miracles and have a deeper understanding of the region, uprgade your tour to our full Sapa experience.
It will contain all the elements mentioned above, plus:
- a private two-way transfer from/to Hanoi
- a local lunch and dinner on Day 1
- a cable car trip to the "Roof of Indochina" - the peak of Fansipan mountain
Contact us for details and witness all the highlights of Sapa.