Saigon By Night
An amazing evening ride around the biggest city of Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City!
Trip TypePrivate tour - minimum 2 guests
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
Each trip is priced individually - trips differ in the number of people, selected hotels, and attractions
Have you already seen Saigon by day? If yes, then it’s high time to meet the other face of this city that never sleeps! We will experience it from an unusual, but truly Saigonese perspective, riding on a motorbike! This local choice of transport will allow us to enter the famous narrow alleys of Saigon as well as quickly navigate through busy roundabouts in the city center.
During our adventure, you will discover the true spirit of this part of Vietnam. Are you ready for a new adventure, this time after dark? Let’s go!
- Experienced motorbike drivers
- English-speaking tour leader
- Wide selection of local meals and snacks
- Wide selection of local drinks
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Additional drinks and meals
- A motorbike tour through the most fascinating parts of city
- Visit various district of HCM City – District 1, District 2, China Town and Binh Thanh District
- Try different local staple dishes and many traditional drinks
- Experienced drivers with helmets and raincoats
- An amazing panorama of the city centre seen from the riverbank
- Learn about the city with the locals' insights and immerse in the busy yet intensively fun streets
Our evening adventure starts at around 6 PM. Get ready for a ride through several districts of the city, full of colors, lights, and smells, while exploring places that tourists don't have a chance to find on their own. All of our drivers and tour leaders are either Saigon natives or have lived in the city for several years – we will show you places we fell in love with during many years of exploring the city!
While we might pick you up from a very central or posh location, we will not hang around the central district much! True Saigon is waiting to be discovered within the alleys, at the nighttime food stalls and local hangout places. During our trip, you will try one of the famous soups (pho or hu tieu), drink some refreshing beverages, and taste some other local dishes – but let that be our surprise! We will have a few stops to eat and drink, you will surely finish the tour full. In the meantime, our drivers and tour leaders will share with you interesting stories about the everyday life in Vietnam. The ride will take you to see the “true face” of the city, including not only its historical parts but also seeing the most beautiful panorama of Saigon’s skyline.
Our trip is a very chilled-out one, and our goal is to show you the city's soul and how the locals live, what they eat, and how they spend their free time. Enjoy the food, enjoy meeting people, smile and just let it roll – that's what others around you do! Experience Saigon! It is always an unforgettable experience!