Saigon Foodie Tour
Eat your way through Saigon during a motorbike ride
Private tour - minimum 2 guests.
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
Each trip is priced individually - trips differ in the number of people, selected hotels, and attractions
What better way to experience Saigon than through cuisine?
Hop on our motorbike adventure as you fill your belly with our top selections of seafood dishes, must-try street food specialties, and heavenly dessert options at the bustling Flower market and the street food road. Of course, we can always customize this food expedition based on your culinary preferences.
Who's hungry and ready to dig in?
Tour as mentioned in the program
Night street food market snacks and a few course dinner at Seafood and Snail street
A local English-speaking guide
Motorbike drivers with helmets and raincoats
Pick-up in Saigon’s District 1 – other pick-up locations are also possible (subject to availability and distance)
What's not included
- Personal expenses (tips, additional food, etc.)
- Any other services not mentioned in the program
- Enjoy Vietnamese pizza – bánh tráng nướng, an assortment of grilled skewers - Viet and Khmer style, the best fresh-caught, sidewalk-grilled lobster, and many more
- See and smell various other dishes eaten by the locals and learn about their origins and ways of consumption
- Hear about the Vietnamese philosophy of connecting elements, and tastes, and balancing yin and yang in cuisine
- Try the most creative snail dishes, aromatic clams steamed with lemongrass and chili, and savor many other kinds of seafood while chilling at the Night Food Street
- Discover how food items influence your health and what to eat or avoid in different health states, according to Vietnamese tradition.
SAIGONESE CUISINE HIDDEN IN THE ALLEYWAY
The vibrant city of Saigon is the culinary Mecca of Vietnam, attracting millions of foodies eager to explore the diverse array of street food dishes served on every corner here. Indulge your senses by looking at hundreds of colorful local snacks, enjoying the aromatic smell of different ingredients, and tuning in to the sounds of the busy alleyway of Ho Chi Minh City’s Chinatown.
NIGHT SEAFOOD STREET
Our second destination during our motorbike escapade through the food-loaded streets of Vietnam’s largest and most diverse city is the Night Seafood Street. Here we kick back at a local eatery serving the freshest seafood and snail dishes. Our experienced and passionate guide will explain to you the philosophy behind the ways Vietnamese chefs combine ingredients and tastes, creating magical experiences for every foodie.
We arrive back at your lodging with bellies full of the best items of Saigonese cuisine at around 10 P.M.