A Day In Hanoi
Discover the charming capital city of Vietnam
Private tour - minimum 2 guests.
Each trip is priced individually - trips differ in the number of people, selected hotels, and attractions
Hanoi is the capital and second-largest city in Vietnam. It never fails to delight us with unique architecture, beautiful temples, numerous bazaars as well as pubs and restaurants serving delicious Vietnamese cuisine. It's easy to fall in love with the city and the people here.
Let MakeYourAsia be your guide through this mesmerizing city. With us, you will discover Hanoi in the most authentic and well-rounded way.
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing according to the program
- Private transfers by air-conditioned car/bus
- Entrance tickets to the listed attractions
- Lunch and dinner
What's not included
- Air tickets to and from Vietnam
- Visas to Vietnam
- Private travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Other services that will not be indicated in the program
- Take a rickshaw ride through the picturesque streets of Hanoi's Old Quarters
- See with your own eyes the historically rich site - Hoa Lo Prison
- Explore the Temple of Literature - the first Vietnamese university
- Visit the Ngoc Son Shrine with the iconic red bridge and learn how a golden turtle saved Vietnam
- Savor the unique taste of local delicacies such as bun cha, egg coffee, and many more
- See a unique event at the square in front of the Uncle Ho Mausoleum
We will start the tour around 8:30 in the morning when our guide will pick you up from the hotel. Next, you will hop on a rickshaw and set off for an hour-long ride through the narrow but picturesque streets of the capital. We will say goodbye to the drivers at the "Hanoi Hilton" - Hoa Lo prison, where we will find out who was held here and what the life of the downed American pilots looked like.
The next stop will be the Temple of Literature, where we will find out what Vietnamese studies looked like in the 11th century, why it is a Temple, not a School, and how the spiritual and scientific layers were neatly combined here.
We can predict you will start to get hungry at around this time. It's a sign that lunchtime is approaching! So we head for our favorite dish: bun cha! In a small local restaurant, in addition to tasty food, a really home-like atmosphere created by the friendly Vietnamese owners is "served".
After the meal, we will go to the most famous place in the center of Hanoi - the Hoan Kiem Lake. Here we will visit the Ngoc Son Shrine along with the famous Red Bridge, and then try some egg coffee in a cafe hidden deep in an alley.
We will then return to the hotel for a short break before the evening part of our tour. For dinner, we will take you to a restaurant serving Hanoian home-styled cuisine, or a local restaurant serving a variety of traditional North Vietnamese dishes accompanied by fresh "bia hoi" beer.
Finish the day with a drive to the square in front of the Uncle Ho Mausoleum, where you will see witness a unique event, showing the respect the locals have towards their long-gone leader. You will return back to the hotel at around 9:30 P.M.