A Day in the Enchanting Ninh Binh
Fall in love with Ninh Binh's incomparable natural beauty
Private tour - minimum 2 guests.
Each trip is priced individually - trips differ in the number of people, selected hotels, and attractions
Located around 85km South of Hanoi lies the enchanting province of Ninh Binh. The area features natural sceneries so pristine that filmmakers have chosen them as a backdrop for Hollywood blockbusters, such as Kong: Skull Island. On this incredible journey, we'll navigate through a mystical cave complex during a boat ride. We will then hike to reach the mountain viewpoint and admire the iconic panorama. So grab your cameras and witness firsthand the surreal landscapes that will stay forever in your memories!
- Transfer from/to the hotel within Hanoi's Old Quarter of Hanoi by air-conditioned car/bus
- Sightseeing according to the program
- Entrance fees to the attractions mentioned in the program
- Meals as per itinerary
- English-speaking local guides
What's not included
- Air tickets to and from Vietnam
- Visas to Vietnam
- Private travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Other services not indicated in the program
- Enjoy a thrilling 2.5-hour boat ride through the Trang An grotto system
- See the unmatched landscapes featured in Hollywood blockbusters
- Try Ninh Binh's specialties made of mountain goat meat
- Climb to the viewpoint on top of a mountain for an Instagrammable panorama
- Visit the legendary Mua Cave and step into real-life cinematic wonderland
- Explore the area by bike and absorb the unique atmosphere with all your senses
We will meet you at the reception of your hotel and set off to the ancient capital of Vietnam - Ninh Binh. The journey will take us about 2.5 hours. We will then start our boat adventure. The friendly local rowers will take us through the captivating cave systems with a line-up of world-famous sights: Dark Cave, Bright Cave, and Moonshine Cave. The surrounding landscape will change like in a kaleidoscope. With all the surrounding karst mountains and hidden temples, allow yourself to get lost in the dreamy scenery. If you pay attention, you’ll spot the variety of the local fauna, such as the goats jumping on the rocky mountains.
After the boat excursion, we will go to our favorite restaurant for lunch. This is your perfect opportunity to get a taste of Northern Vietnam specialties. Have you ever tried goat meat? We will treat you to a lunch including Vietnamese dishes made with this delicacy.
Now we will head to Mua Cave by... bicycles! Enjoy a relaxing drive along the country roads surrounded by endless rice fields and majestic karst mountains. Feel the divine atmosphere of the Vietnamese countryside come alive as mountain goats sprint across our paths, adding a note of livelihood to the peaceful landscape. Here, let go of your worries, unleash your senses, and soak in the sights, sounds, and scents of pristine nature.
As we arrive at our destination, we will take a hike of 486 steps to the top of a mountain. From there we will enjoy the iconic panorama of the entire area – one of the most Instagrammable spots in Vietnam.Here, we will wrap up our wonderful escapade to this wonderland and return to Hanoi.